Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mermaid Updates!

Sorry I haven't been keep this blog too active and updated lately, but I've been so busy with other things and since this is a bit of an "off" season for us mers it can be hard to find things to post! Ha ha!

On that note though, my friend Mermaid Kim and I have been working really hard at the pool and are finally getting ready to make our new tails! We will be making them totally different than the tails I've been making so far. These will have 3D scales and loads more detail and... ZIPPERS! HA HA! If you have ever seen me at the pool trying to wiggle into and out of my tail, you will understand exactly why I am so excited about this...

Lately we've been doing a lot of work on various tricks. I personally have been doing a lot to improve my moves upside down while spinning and going in and out with back flips. Mermaid Kim has been making some serious progress on her bubble rings and back flips! I am so excited to start working on our next video which will also be my first tail's (my green and blue one with the fringe) last time in the pool since it is going to be retired.

I will be swimming tonight, possibly in my tail but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm still debating what I really want to work on tonight and that will be the deciding factor as to whether or not I sport my tail.

A big thanks to everyone who has been posting comments, watching my videos and liking my facebook page! You guys are awesome! I also know there are a few of you still waiting for replies from me on YouTube messages/comments and through a few emails. I haven't forgotten you guys! I will do my best to get back to you all over the next few days! I hate to leave things unanswered, but life has been keeping me a little too busy lately!

I hope you all are having a great week so far! Keep on swimming!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again and wonderful to hear you have been so busy. The new tail is sounding very exciting. Cant wait to see it and you in action

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you again. Your zipper sounds like just the thing!
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete