Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mermaid Sighting at Third Beach



What a wonderful day at the beach! Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by to say hi, it was great meeting you all!

This is my first outing in my newest tail and it was a big success! I seem to have ironed out (all you tail makers who paint fabric have a good laugh ha ha!!) issues I was having with weight and air pockets!

A big thanks to my ever supportive Mum over at Pearson Report for being so awesome and helping me with the photos and video footage! You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    I totally had a blast today - we are getting better at this team work, don't you think!
    Now, if only I could take a longer video...hmmm!

    Hugs, Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Mermaid I wish you would swim to my shore for an afternoon of frolicking! xo

    ReplyDelete