Monday, September 19, 2011

Something to think about...


Something that came to mind a few days ago. The top half of this piece wasn't really serving my point so I cropped it.

Imagine the kinds of fairy tales we will be reading to our children one day... Would Ariel still be able to rescue Eric from drowning if she couldn't see him through the pollution filled waters?

Would Marlin ever have met the sharks in Finding Nemo? Not likely if all the sharks in our oceans are killed for their fins and turned into soup...

Just something I think we should all think about.

3 comments:

  1. and each of us should pick up garbage when we are walking along any beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Great thinking Carole! :D It's all about team work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen and Carole, I agree and beaches should have garbage cans spread about. Makes me mad there weren't any on the beach in Charleston I would go to.

    ReplyDelete