Saturday, August 6, 2011

Clarification on my previous post...

So I seem to have stirred a bit of chaos with my last post so I feel I better clarify things and give a further update.

When I said, "I will be removing myself from the mer-community entirely," I meant that I will be removing myself from the forums I have recently been taking part in. There is far too much drama, name-calling and all around rudeness for me to handle on a daily basis...

I will still be keeping my blog and all my other accounts including facebook up and running as normal. I have also been putting together an official website for myself which will be popping up soon!

In regards to Sita, she has personally emailed me and apologized. I am very grateful to her (as I said in my response to her email) that she went through the forum and read the rest of my posts in which I was supporting and encouraging her.

We are working things out now and I will be attending the event next week which I am very much looking forward to.

I am sorry if I scared any of you! I just want to let you all know that I am grateful to those of your who follow me and I really appreciate you all!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you earlier today. They have a Ripley's Aquarium here in Myrtle Beach with mermaids. It's a huge attraction. But their costumes don't look as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bouncin' Barb: Aw thanks! :) That's sweet of you to say! :D

    ReplyDelete