Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some humans....

Some humans are very disappointing...

Today on my way to work, as I was walking down the street, I saw a man take two McDonalds paper bags and toss them out his car window and onto the street. I was so stunned that all I could do was stare in disbelief. The man noticed me starring in shock and said the following, "F*** you, you stupid b****." At that point I had no idea what to say. I hadn't done anything wrong except look and be very disappointed with what I was witnessing.

So I kept walking until the rage started to build up and I turned around and yelled back to him something like, "Well it's your planet too you know!"

What a way to start my day! I really hope that guy learns his lesson. I hope he gets caught and fined for his stupidity and complete disregard for our planet.

Please don't litter!

...........................................................................

Also! Please remember to participate in this month's Effect Change Challenge! I know a lot of your are already working hard to make a difference, but lets try to be even more careful to use our reusable bags and make the extra effort to find places to recycle our plastic bags!

Thanks to everyone who has been participating! Go team!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big hater of litterers. It's just sheer laziness. Pull up to a garbage can or wait till you get home and empty out your car. There is absolutely no excuse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bouncin' Barb: Exactly! It's not like it's rocket science or anything... There was a garbage right around the corner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate when people litter i'll even very louding state something like "is it to much to ask for people to walk 5 steps to the trash can" which always gets me ugly stares but seriously that's what trash can are for trash not the ground. just saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. @becca: I absolutely agree! If I was 6' tall and a guy I would have voice my opinion a little louder and a little closer to his car... This guy had no right to just through his trash everywhere. This is OUR planet and that means we have to SHARE and I'm not just talking about the humans, animals and our environment are also getting hurt by our carelessness! It's terrible!

    Thanks for making the effort! We need more caring humans out there reminding the other humans to clean up after themselves! ;)

    ReplyDelete