Saturday, June 18, 2011

Finally Finished!

Well it's finally finished! The tail, the fins, the top, EVERYTHING!

Mum and I also saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4 yesterday which was fun. The movie itself has a few issues, but it was still entertaining. The mermaids were very unique and a little scary. I will let you all know right now that we don't all drag sailors to the bottom of the ocean and eat them! I was a little disappointed in the movement of the mermaids up-close while swimming. I'm not sure if it was the fact that they were mostly cg or what, but I would have done things a little different. Oh well. It will still definitely make the collection since pirates are awesome and Barbossa says "Strike your colors, you blooming cockroaches!" I love Barbossa, he's awesome!!

OK! That's all for now! Pictures will be coming really soon!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw the final picture up there in the corner - can't wait to see more!

    Looks so awesome, I can't find the right words...just awesome!

    Great job on the painting too!

    Hugs, Moo

    ReplyDelete