Tuesday, May 10, 2011

World Mermaid Awards Update!

I've heard back from Sita Lange, who has been very helpful in answering all my many questions, and am starting to get pretty excited about everything!

I will be ordering my tickets over the next few days after I make a few calculations and budgeting.

I'm still working hard on my tail and am making progress! I still have a long way to go before it is complete, but I am still pumped nonetheless!

Also! Mum and I had an amazing shopping trip and Mum came across the perfect pair of leggings for under my tail! We also came across a really good top that I am going to paint to match my tail! I'll post pictures soon!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your excitement is contagious! It swam across the Strait and hit Nanaimo! Must be those new fins......

    ReplyDelete