Friday, April 29, 2011

World Mermaid Awards site back up?

So the World Mermaid Awards site is back up. I'm not getting the best vibe about their new website though... I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, I happen to make my living in the area of design and it just makes me want to lend a hand or something to help get it back on track!

I left a message on their facebook page and was told that the website is still under construction. I'm not exactly sure what that is supposed to mean, but I'm trying to stay positive.

All that being said, I am still pretty excited about everything and I don't really want to give up hope on it all just yet!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think they are pulling the plug on the event?

    It's frustrating when a website is not function at max capacity!

    Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    Hugs, Moo

    ReplyDelete