Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mermaid Awards?

Any fellow mermaids out there know what's happening with the World Mermaid Awards website? It looks like it's gone through a bit of a change... It was a lot more user friendly the other way around and I'm starting to think it might just be best to fire them an email to see what the scoop is. I just want to make sure that everything is still going according to the good old master plan!

Other than that little hiccup, everything else tail-related is moving along quite nice! Mum has been so helpful with the sewing and I've done three flipper-painting tests on scrap fabric and can say that this is going to look pretty awesome when it's complete!

I also picked up a pair of gorgeous new goggles that I absolutely love the look of! AND I found the pair of earplugs I have been hunting for FOREVER! You'll never guess where I found them though! At Canadian Tire of all places! $3.99!! I've tested them out and though they are a little snug (I have pretty small ears) they work really nice! I'm going to give all my new gear (minus my tail of course) a serious test run at the pool tonight! I need to start practicing my tricks and getting a bit of a routine going!

Anyway! It's all very exciting and I'm looking forward to posting photos and stuff really soon!

Keep swimming!

5 comments:

  1. Great new layout on your site!
    I'm looking forward to hearing about the swim.

    And............seeing some photos!

    Hugs, Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, CP. Interesting looking tail - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Moo: Thanks! I had fun with it! I figured it was time for a bit of a change!

    @ Carole: Hopefully I'll finally get some time to put things together this weekend!

    @ Eira: Eira! Is that you!? My goodness you are a clever little kitty learning how to use a computer! I hope the mouse doesn't give you too much trouble! ;) Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete