Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today is the Day!

Alright folks! Today is finally the day!

I'm going fin shopping with my super awesome and super helpful Moo (Pearson Report) today! I am really excited since this means the ball has really started rolling on this project! I will also be picking up earplugs since I would like to avoid swimmers ear if I can!

Also! I would really like to thank all you wonderful people who have been following me and commenting! Big hugs all around!

I am also going to take this opportunity to award a very special award to a very special someone!


Congratulations Moo! Thanks for being Mootastic! ^^

3 comments:

  1. WOW!

    Courtney, I’m a lost for words – after squealing like Lu’s hug buddy Pig and bouncing around the house like a crazed woman – I think I have managed to compose myself enough to say…

    THIS IS TOO AWESOME

    AND WAY TOO COOL

    I’m going to paste it right to my site and make a post about it!

    Thanks CP – I can’t wait to see you and give you a BIG MOO SQUISHY FISHY HUG!
    I’m looking forward to our adventure today shopping for your mermaid accessories.

    Love,
    Mom (aka Moo-tastic, best Moo ever!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the spoils of your day. I am so living vicariously through your adventures. And getting tons of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to jenny aka moo aka supermoo!

    and cannot wait to see what you got for fins!

    ReplyDelete