Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Successful Shopping Trip!

Definitely a successful shopping trip! We picked up more than just the flippers which was a nice surprise! It was also really nice since everyone we ran into today was really helpful and enthusiastic!

Below are a few photos from the day! Note that I am wearing my old blue tail which is 4 years old and a little well loved!










The new flippers are super comfortable! So much more than my old blue ones!
I'm also really excited to try out my new earplugs. The reviews on them are pretty good and I'm excited to give them a try!

All in all it was a great day and I'm really looking forward to the neoprene arriving next week so I can really get started!!

5 comments:

  1. i never liked my strapped fins, i loved the shoe style..

    totally love the new fins!

    glad you had sucess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a rockin' good job, dare I say so myself.

    I just got back from your place after a great "photo moment" and now I am unwinding and giving Lucky a little quality Moo time!

    I'm also chomping at the bit about the arrival of the fabric - I am ready and waiting...sewing needle in hand (I think I'll put it down when I head off to bed)

    I really had fun with you Sweetpea - you always make it easy for me to be your mom!

    Big Hugs and Love,
    Moo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bruce: I know! The strapped fins are really REALLY uncomfortable. The shoe style is so much better! I love them! And the price was really reasonable too! I can't wait to try them out in the water!

    @Moo: I had a fully awesome time today! So awesome! Thanks so much for your help Moo! I think these are moving along really well! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, successful shopping trips are always such fun. Love the new flippers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Carole: Thanks! I am pretty excited to try them out tonight when I go for my swim!

    ReplyDelete