Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Updated Tail Concept


I've continued working on the design since I need to have a good idea of where this is all going by this weekend (fin shopping is happening on Saturday) and I want to make sure I'm good and ready with my plans!

I've done a lot of a lot of looking around and reading about what works and doesn't work in terms of materials and I want to keep the drag to a minimum, but I do like the idea of a little bit of fin fringe.

Also, tonight it my swim night and I'm going to take my old tail to make any last minute notes about it and what I like/don't like. I might (if I have time) post a picture of it so you guys can see what I've got to work with right now!

Happy swimming!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic - can I add these drawings to my post that I'm in the process (literally as I type) of creating that is featuring you!

    Love it!
    Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks! Absolutely! Make sure you refresh since I just finished editing my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New post is up and running...check it out.
    If you want any modifications - just email me!

    Believe!
    Hugs and Love, Moo

    ReplyDelete
  4. fin shopping....where does a mermaid by her fins?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Carole: Generally people buy their swim fins online, but my Mum has found a place that might sell what I'm looking for in store. So we're going on an adventure to North Vancouver to see what we can find! I have some links and whatnot on the Mermaid Resources page in the top menu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to go fin shopping - should we buy one extra and make "swim fin soup"!!!

    Oh...I added a 'page' devoted to you - check it out and let me know what you might like to see on it.

    Big Hugs,
    Moo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to go too! It's so exciting that this is finally happening!

    Very nice page Moo! Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome - anything for my sweets!

    I added the pics from 2008 - did you see them too!

    Moo-tastic, the best Moo ever! (who's vain?!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely did see! Most excellent! And YES you ARE the best Moo ever! Say it loud and say it proud! :D

    ReplyDelete