Monday, March 7, 2011

Neoprene is on its way! Woo!

A big thanks to my Mum over at Pearson Report for being such a superstar and helping me order the neoprene I will need to make my new tail! It is officially on it's way and should arrive in 4-5 days! Woo! The ball is officially rolling now! There's no stopping it!

I've finally gotten around to doing some drawings and designs for my new tail and am excited to start exploring some colour possibilities. Hopefully I'll have a chance to post some of this soon for you all to check out!

Safe swimming!

3 comments:

  1. popped over from the pearson report as one of my fav bloggers in the whole world, Jenny, told me too...

    following!

    i can't wait to see the tail in action!

    Bruce and Tucker
    Bruce Johnson JADIP
    Evil Twin
    stupid stuff I see and hear
    The Dreamodeling Guy
    dreamodeling!
    The Guy Book
    The Guy Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my Moo for you, always giving orders! At least she left her hammer at home! :D

    Thanks so much for following me Bruce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i was kinda worried about that hammer...lol

    i look forward to seeing this new creation!

    "art is more than what we hang on the wall; it is what we give to make the world more beautiful..."

    Bruce and Tucker
    Bruce Johnson JADIP
    Evil Twin
    stupid stuff I see and hear
    The Dreamodeling Guy
    dreamodeling!
    The Guy Book
    The Guy Book

    ReplyDelete