Monday, March 7, 2011

Colour Concept


Quite rough, but I think I like where I'm headed with the colours. The flippers will each have their own pocket that is slightly apart from the other to allow for individual movement (something I don't have in my current tail that I would like). I'm still not a 100% sure how I feel about the little fringe bits at the bottom, but if I can find a material that won't cause a lot of drag then I might go with it.

I was going to go for something more orange, but everyone seems to be following that trend lately so I thought (and my Mum suggested) that green might be a neat way to go.

So far I like it!

7 comments:

  1. Looking good - me likes!
    I showed it to Miss Lucy and she squiggled and nodded her approval!

    Yup, Yup...looks good!

    Believe,
    Moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys! I think you are right that green is probably to way to roll! Or swim in this case! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the semi split tail - something different and it would give you more movement options in the water.

    We've got enough material coming that we could do both - fixed and split.

    Believe,
    Moo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I forgot that you ordered enough for two! I should do a second design in a totally wild colour! Woo! Could be fun to do a different style with different fins too! I am definitely going to be sticking with flippers though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think two totally different tails would be awesome and I agree the flippers are still the best idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was think purple might be fun... Since my "fursona" is a purple fox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like purple!

    I'm off to do some tutoring...miss you already.

    Until later - love and tight squeezes coming your way.

    Moo (your biggest fan!)

    ReplyDelete