Friday, March 11, 2011

Breathing Update!

Just a quick update since I'm pretty proud of myself! At the start of this week I could only hold my breath for 30 to 35 seconds and today I held my breath for 1 minute and 15 seconds! I haven't been able to hold my breath that long in years!

I can now easily hold my breath for 45 seconds! 1 full minute is still a little hard, but I can now get to it successfully back to back three or four times in a row! I am really hoping that by April I will be able to hold my breath for 1 min 30 sec! That would be a good start indeed!

Just thought I'd share the excitement! ^^

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Good stuff CP!

    I haven't timed myself - too busy breathing just to keep alive! But you are motivating me to try.

    Moo-Hugs heading your way,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job, im with jenny, brathing to keep alive is job one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much you guys! I am feeling pretty good about it!

    Just make sure that if you try, don't ever hold you breath longer than you feel comfortable since there is a risk you might faint!

    So don't hold it until you see stars! ;)

    ReplyDelete